gold & diamond buying information
At The Gold & Diamond Source we pride ourselves on carrying one of the best jewelry lines on the market. Our customers are so impressed with the quality of our jewelry that they return to take advantage of our other services too. One of those services is the Gold Buying Program. Our customers turn their unwanted jewelry and other items into instant cash. Instead of letting your broken or unused jewelry sit abandoned in dresser drawers, you too can bring it in to The Gold & Diamond Source and receive money in return.
The Gold Buying Program at The Gold & Diamond Source is not limited to gold. We will buy all of your precious metal jewelry regardless of its condition. We know many people hold on to broken jewelry thinking they may have it fixed someday. Yet often times the jewelry doesn’t have the sentimental value required to warrant costly repairs. Why not turn in that damaged jewelry to us? In return we will give you money that you can use on things that are important to you. You may even choose to invest in a new piece of jewelry that you absolutely adore.
We accept a wide range of pieces at The Gold & Diamond Source including all precious gems and diamonds 0.50 carats and above. We also accept the finest rubies, sapphires and emeralds. Do you have old coins sitting around the house? The Gold & Diamond Source will purchase a variety of different coins including old U.S numismatic graded coins, pre-1965 U.S coins, 1965-1970 Kennedy half dollars and foreign bullion coins. We also purchase different types of bullion including sterling silver, silver, platinum and watches in our Gold Buying Program.
At The Gold & Diamond Source we accept unusual pieces that other programs may not. These pieces include sterling silver flatware, gold teeth and gold fillings. We will even accept gold bars. We always offer you the best market price on the jewelry and other pieces you bring to us. Of course there are a few items that we do not accept. These items include any plated or gold-filled jewelry, coins that say “copy” on them, costume jewelry, and silver-plated flatware. However, you will find that the list of items that we do accept is far more extensive than those we don’t.
Please consider bringing your unwanted jewelry and other pieces to us here at The Gold & Diamond Source. In addition, we are pleased to offer a mail-in program for those who want an evaluation of their items free of charge.
We accept ONLY precious metal jewelry, including broken gold, old US coins, all US and foreign bullion coins, and genuine precious gems & diamonds. A example of what we buy and what we do not buy is below. If you have any questions related to what we buy, please email email@example.com or call us at 1-800-494-4940.
- Precious Gems and Diamonds
- All diamond shapes 0.50 carats and above, fine quality rubies, sapphires, and emeralds.
- Jewelry (10 Karat & Up, Any Condition)
- Bullion (Coins, Rounds, Bars, Etc.)
- Old US Coins Including Numismatic Graded Coins
- All US and foreign Bullion Coins
- Pre-1965 US Coinage and 1965-1970 Kennedy Half Dollars
- Gold Teeth/Fillings (teeth must be removed due to health concerns)
- Sterling Jewelry
- Sterling Silver Flatware
- Jewelry (Any Condition, Must Be Stamped)
- Watches (Including Rolex, Cartier, Patek Phillippe, Tag Heuer, Panerai, Other Fine Swiss Brands, and All Precious Metal Watches)
- We are buyers of all types of Estates, incuding: fine gold, diamond and platinum jewelry, gold bullion, coins, including numismatic coins, currency & sterling silver flatware.
we do not purchase the following
- Any type of costume jewelry, this includes items made by Speidel©, Monet©, Avon©, Napier©, Trifari©, Sarah Coventry©,and Swank©
- Non-precious metals or item that are gold-filled, gold or silver plated, or gold electroplated, this includes items that are stamped 1/10,1/20, GE, RGP, or HE as these are indicators items are filled or plated.
- Plated or Filled Gold
- Silver Plated Flatware
- Coins that say "Copy" on them
If you are not sure what you have is real, please call 1-800-494-4940 or you can always come into the store and we will be more than happy to check for you.