Sell your Items in the Store
If you are local in the Tampa Bay area, please feel free to come into the store anytime during normal business hours to have your items evaluated and a price offered. No appointment is necessary and anyone of our associates will be more than happy to assist you. Please call 727-573-9351 or toll free at 1-800-494-4940 for more information.
Open 7 Days a Week
Monday – Friday: 10 am – 7 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 6 pm
Sunday: 12 pm – 5 pm
Do you have old, unwanted pieces of jewelry taking up space at home? At The Gold & Diamond Source, we will purchase your jewelry and offer you the best price possible. When you use our gold buying services, you can trust that you will always receive the best offer. We do not believe in taking advantage of our customers, so fair pricing is the foundation of our Gold and Diamond Buying program. If you live within the Florida area you can stop in today and get cash for all of your unwanted jewelry pieces.
Walk into our Clearwater, Florida store at any time to get an offer for your unwanted jewelry items. No appointment is needed when you sell with us. One of our courteous associates will be delighted to assist you. Just come into our store during normal business hours and you get an offer right on the spot. If you accept this offer you will then receive payment for your items immediately. Selling gold and other pieces of fine jewelry has never been easier.
We are open seven days a week, which makes it convenient to sell us all of your unwanted precious metals, diamonds, gems and more. Not only are we available to meet with you any day of the week, we also give our customers the highest offer possible. We pay top dollar as compaired to national gold buying companies, so that you can trust you are getting what you deserve.
While it is called our Gold Buying program, it is not limited to gold. We also buy silver, sterling silver, gold fillings, gold teeth plates, sterling silver flatware, diamonds, precious stones, and a variety of old coins. We purchase foreign coins and platinum pieces too. We buy almost any precious metal, gem or coin that you can find, with only a few minor exceptions. We do not purchase costume jewelry, gold-filled jewelry, gold-plated jewelry or coins that state that they are a copy. Take a look at the extensive list of items we do buy if you have any questions.
You will probably be surprised by the amount of jewelry and coins you can find at your home and inside your jewelry box. There are so many items that we forget about which can sit unused for years. Free up some room and grab extra cash by stopping in to see what we can offer you for all of your unwanted pieces. If you live outside Florida and can’t visit our Clearwater location, you can use our convenient Gold Kit from home. Simply request a free kit online today, and it will be sent to you right away.
- Precious Gems and Diamonds
- All diamond shapes 0.50 carats and above, fine quality rubies, sapphires, and emeralds.
- Jewelry (10 Karat & Up, Any Condition)
- Bullion (Coins, Rounds, Bars, Etc.)
- Old US Coins Including Numismatic Graded Coins
- All US and foreign Bullion Coins
- Pre-1965 US Coinage and 1965-1970 Kennedy Half Dollars
- Gold Teeth/Fillings (teeth must be removed due to health concerns)
- Sterling Jewelry
- Sterling Silver Flatware
- Jewelry (Any Condition, Must Be Stamped)
- Watches (Including Rolex, Cartier, Patek Phillippe, Tag Heuer, Panerai, Other Fine Swiss Brands, and All Precious Metal Watches)
- We are buyers of all types of Estates, incuding: fine gold, diamond and platinum jewelry, gold bullion, coins, including numismatic coins, currency & sterling silver flatware.
we do not purchase the following
- Any type of costume jewelry, this includes items made by Speidel©, Monet©, Avon©, Napier©, Trifari©, Sarah Coventry©,and Swank©
- Non-precious metals or item that are gold-filled, gold or silver plated, or gold electroplated, this includes items that are stamped 1/10,1/20, GE, RGP, or HE as these are indicators items are filled or plated.
- Plated or Filled Gold
- Silver Plated Flatware
- Coins that say "Copy" on them
If you are not sure what you have is real, please call 1-800-494-4940 or you can always come into the store and we will be more than happy to check for you.