5 Questions to the Perfect Men's Wedding Band
Engagements typically start off with all the focus on her... you want to find the perfect engagement ring she will love, and then craft the perfect proposal to ask for her hand in marriage. After she says yes and posts those beautiful ring selfies, it's time to plan the big day. Now the focus balances out and men get the chance to find their perfect wedding band.
While some men love jewelry and everything that comes with it, some grooms-to-be are easily overwhelmed with the limitless options when finding or creating a wedding band that reflects their style and needs.
Your wedding band will most likely be your most-worn piece of jewelry, and it symbolizes the biggest commitment you will ever make, so we encourage you to take the time to find a ring you will love to wear.
Here are five questions to consider before picking out your wedding band.
- Think about the finish. Some wedding bands are naturally polished, providing a high-shine finish. Others use brushed metal, which dulls the natural shine. Think about your personal style, and what is best suited to it.
- Traditional or modern? It’s your wedding ring, so the style is entirely up to you. If you want to keep it traditional, choose a simple gold band. If you prefer to choose something a little more unusual, there are plenty of distinctive wedding rings available, such as this striking black titanium band.
- To match, or not to match? Some couples like to have matching rings, to symbolize their union in marriage. Others like to choose rings that celebrate their unique personality. Discuss your options with your bride before choosing a ring, to ensure that you’re both in agreement, whatever the decision.
- Know your size. It’s always a good idea to know your ring size before heading out to make your purchase. If you’re unsure, it’s likely that the jewelry store will be able to measure your finger for you.
- Think about practicality. You’ll be wearing this ring every day, so you’ll want to make sure that it can withstand the rigors of your lifestyle. If you work a lot with your hands, you might want to consider choosing a material that is scratch-resistant.
Work with an expert to find your perfect wedding band.
If you’re on the fence with finding the perfect ring, our team of experts at Gold and Diamond source are happy to show you options that will fit your style and lifestyle. Visit us at our Clearwater showroom to experience a large variety of men's wedding bands.
Connect with Gold & Diamond Source