Gold & Diamond Buying Information
The Gold Buying Program at The Gold & Diamond Source is not limited to gold. We buy all types of precious metal jewelry regardless of condition. We know many people hold on to broken jewelry thinking they may have it fixed someday. Yet often times the jewelry doesn’t have the sentimental value required to warrant costly repairs. Why not turn your damaged jewelry in to cash? Simply bring your unused and damaged jewelry to Gold & Diamond Source. In return, we will give you money you can use on things that are important to you. You may even choose to invest in a new piece of jewelry that you absolutely adore with out trade in program. You can even sell your Rolex watches here, as well as other popular watch brands.
We accept a wide range of pieces at Gold & Diamond Source including all precious gems and diamonds 0.50 carats and above. We also accept the finest rubies, sapphires and emeralds. Do you have old coins sitting around the house? Gold & Diamond Source will purchase a variety of different coins including old U.S numismatic graded coins, pre-1965 U.S coins, 1965-1970 Kennedy half dollars and foreign bullion coins. We also purchase different types of bullion including sterling silver, silver, platinum and watches in our Gold Buying Program.
At Gold & Diamond Source we accept unusual pieces that other programs may not. These pieces include gold bars and sterling silver flatware. We will even accept gold teeth and fillings. We always offer you the best market price on the jewelry and other pieces you bring to us. Of course there are a few items that we do not accept. These items include any plated or gold-filled jewelry, coins that say “copy” on them, costume jewelry, and silver-plated flatware. However, you will find that the list of items that we do accept is far more extensive than those we don’t.
Please consider bringing your unwanted jewelry and other pieces to us here at The Gold & Diamond Source. In addition, we are pleased to offer a mail-in program for those who want an evaluation of their items free of charge. You can request a mail in kit HERE.
We accept ONLY precious metal jewelry, including broken gold, old US coins, all US and foreign bullion coins, and genuine precious gems & diamonds. A example of what we buy and what we do not buy is below. If you have any questions related to what we buy, please email [email protected] or call us at 1-800-494-4940.
- Precious Gems and Diamonds
- All diamond shapes 0.50 carats and above, fine quality rubies, sapphires, and emeralds.
- Jewelry (10 Karat & Up, Any Condition)
- Bullion (Coins, Rounds, Bars, Etc.)
- Old US Coins Including Numismatic Graded Coins
- All US and foreign Bullion Coins
- Pre-1965 US Coinage and 1965-1970 Kennedy Half Dollars
- Gold Teeth/Fillings (teeth must be removed due to health concerns)
- Sterling Jewelry
- Sterling Silver Flatware
- Jewelry (Any Condition, Must Be Stamped)
- We buy Rolex watches (Including Cartier, Patek Phillippe, Tag Heuer, Panerai, Other Fine Swiss Brands, and All Precious Metal Watches)
- We are buyers of all types of Estates, incuding: fine gold, diamond and platinum jewelry, gold bullion, coins, including numismatic coins, currency & sterling silver flatware.
WE DO NOT PURCHASE:
- Any type of costume jewelry, this includes items made by Speidel©, Monet©, Avon©, Napier©, Trifari©, Sarah Coventry©,and Swank©
- Non-precious metals or items that are gold-filled, gold or silver plated, or gold electroplated, this includes items that are stamped 1/10,1/20, GE, RGP, or HE as these are indicators items are filled or plated.
- Plated or Filled Gold
- Silver Plated Flatware
- Coins that say "Copy" on them
If you are not sure whether your item is real, please call 1-800-494-4940 or stop by Gold & Dimaond Source, we will be happy to check for you.